Qigong for Total Health Support
November 15 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Welcome to the Dragon’s Way Qigong® Program, a unique 6-week approach to Qigong for total health support.
Register here for the program at 6:30 PM CST on Nov 15, 22, 29, Dec 6, 13, and 20. Returning students use promo code DWQ99 (it’s also on the registration page).
Dragon’s Way Qigong® gives you a comprehensive roadmap to help your balance, creativity and healing.
The program includes:
- Ten gentle Qigong energy movements.
- Guidance on foods for healing.
- Special herbs to boost organ function.
- Lifestyle tips to get and hold energy.
Open these foor doors to discover the energy in you now, drop what’s not helping you, and have more time for what you want. Your Qigong guide is Jenny Merdinger, now in her seventh year leading Qigong programs in person and on Zoom.
~~ I would absolutely recommend this program to a friend or family member! So much to gain: energy, flexibility, an health.~~ Lori R., student
~~ Thank you sooooo much for the qigong and the teaching. It really has been incredibly impactful. Strangely, lately I have been noticing that I feel physically stronger. I thought that I was already strong, but my stamina is higher! ~~ Roberta W., student
Registration Costs and Information:
New student registration is $199. Returning student registration is $99. Sign-up below with PayPal, or contact us to pay by Zelle or Venmo.
Additionally, please plan to purchase:
- From TCM World Foundation, the $20 Qigong practice video download led by Grand Master Nan Lu.
- From TCM World Foundation or from Budding Spring Healing, the $20 The Dragon’s Way Qigong® program guidebook.
- Optionally, Dragon’s Way herbs at $28 per bottle (4-5 bottles for each 6-week program). Specially compounded to give help your Liver Qi and Kidney Qi function to support your practice. Ask your instructor for the details.
Contact Jenny Merdinger for assistance or for more information at email@example.com or 312.371.9031.
All of this is possible with Grand Master Nan Lu‘s permission and our ongoing training and certification opportunities. Words do not express the gratitude in our hearts.
We look forward to connecting. Stay well!