March Dragon’s Way Qigong® Classes: Inner Balance for Inner Calm
- $199 for new students
- $99 for returning students
The Zoom Dragon’s Way Qigong program can be done by anyone and is open to everyone. Beginners and repeat students can discover how this practice opens new gateways to experience how body, mind and spirit are connected.
We are all dealing with the impact of stress on our bodies: excessive anxiety and worry; poor sleep: aches, back and hip pain; digestive issues and food sensitivities: food cravings and excess weight. And more!
Dragon’s Way Qigong is a program that can help you make a shift. You will learn how to build and use your energy. Traditional Chinese Medicine tells us that more Qi/energy is needed for deep healing. Remember: You are always connected to the universal life force, Qi.
Taught on Zoom, this will still be the full 6-week DWQ program. You will learn:
- 10 gentle Qigong energy movements
- How to use foods for healing purposes
- Experience using herbal supplements to promote balance and healing
- Natural healing lifestyle adjustments based on Traditional Chinese Medicine teachings
To get the most from the Zoom class, you’ll need to get these 2 items:
- The Dragon’s Way Qigong practice video: By registering you will receive a coupon for 50% off the $20 fee. You can practice and learn from Grandmaster Lu directly!
- The Dragon’s Way Qigong program Guidebook. This can be purchased either through tcmworld.org or from us at Budding Spring Healing.
Note: If you have purchased this before or have the physical Dragon’s Way Qigong DVD, neither tcmworld nor we can give refunds for those purchases.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about obtaining these or other DWQ support materials.
In order to guarantee that you have the course materials by the time the class begins, please register and purchase these materials NOW:
We encourage you to use Zelle or PayPal for your class payment.
If you’d like to pay with Zelle, pick that option when you register and you’ll receive the link to complete the Zelle payment. Thank You!
- Date: Mondays: March 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12 & 19; Fridays 2 sessions, March 19, 22, April 2, 9, 16, 23
- Time: Mondays: 7:00 pm (CST) Fridays: Session 1, 8:00 am (CST); Session 2, 12:00 pm (CST)
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Cost: $199 for new students, $99 for returning students