If you live in Chicago and surrounding communities, and seek a personalized, medical qigong energy treatment, consider visiting us at our convenient Wilmette location.
Are you looking for a new, natural way to address troubling health problems? Would you like to be more at peace with your life’s changes and demands? This individual, face-to-face energy treatment offers you a new view on health and purpose.
Using Qi for healing purposes is an ancient art within Traditional Chinese Medicine. Dr. Larry Stoler and Jenny Merdinger are among a select group of energy healing practitioners who have completed years of intensive, direct training with Grand Master Nan Lu. In the Tao of Medical Qigong session, clients sit in a chair or lie on a massage table and receive an energy transmission that helps jumpstart energy flow and overall function.
Clients repeatedly report feeling lighter, out of pain and discomfort and more connected to themselves. They connect to their natural, inner resources that support the foundation for lifelong health. Contact us for more information and to schedule your session today.
Conditions that typically respond to Tao of Medical Qigong treatments:
- Discomfort associated with menstruation and menopause;
- Back, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain and conditions.
- Low sexual interest and energy.
- Digestive problems including constipation, reflux, bloating and food reactions.
- Pinched nerves and torn ligaments.
- Enhanced recovery surgeries and accidents.
- Reduction in pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia and other autoimmune diseases.
- Calming and shifting emotional moodiness and overwhelm.
Results vary with each individual. Medical Qigong FAQ’s
Everything that appears in the physical realm is always connected with energy flow at the invisible level. – Grand Master Nan Lu